CT member Roxana has created an amazing pack of country journal cards for you for this month's participation prize. Aren't they gorgeous? Make sure you submit a layout so that you can get these beautiful cards.
- Scrap a page featuring Epcot's Future World or World Showcase. This can be from rides, park scenery, shows, dining or any other events in the park.
- Use as many photos as you'd like.
- Use as many elements and papers as you'd like.
- While the instructions are written for Walt Disneyworld, please adapt them for any of the other Disney parks around the world.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST July 31. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in before posting your layout.
There's so many great ideas within Epcot to scrap. Here's a page that I made for the Kellybell Blog Challenge. Hope it sparks some inspiration for your layout.
Happy Scrappy – hope to see your layout in the forum!