Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Farewell my Summer Love

Here in the midwest United States Autumn is offically here, but every once in awhile a beautiful summer like day sneaks in for us to enjoy. Today was one of those days. The kind where you want to run to the park, cut out on work and do all sorts of fun stuff. Unfortunately, I had to stay at work and the kids were at school, but we still got to enjoy the tail end of a beautiful day.


When those beautiful summer days are yours for the taking, snap up a few pictures and scrap them with this awesome kit from Mommy Me Time Scrapper and Kittin Jen from STS.





Farewell My Summer Love just screams summer fun and was a blast to work with. All elements and papers are made at 300 DPI for excellent print quality.


Here's a layout I did with my little girl and her beloved Bear. The designers were nice enough to allow me to make it into a quick page for you. I hope you enjoy it. You can down load it here. Then I would take a hike over to Mommy Me Time Scrapper's blog and Kittin Jen's blog to see if there are any other fun goodies out in digiland for you to collect from this super awesome kit and check out the cluster set in the store here.
Thanks for visiting and happy scrapping!









1 comment: