Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gobble Gobble Turkey Trimmings

Happy early Thanksgiving to those fellow scrappers in the USA. Don't you just love Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays - lower stress level, a day off in the middle of the week, a feast with family and friends, and no expectation to buy presents!!!



Since I've had children, I try to catch a couple pictures of the family the past couple of years.

Mommy Me Time Scrapper from Stuff to Scrap has an incredably new cute kit out today that I used to scrap our picture from last year, it's called Turkey Trimmings. It's filled with the rich colors of autumn and some adorable chip board elements. You gotta love that turkey!

Here's my layout with this great kit. Yes, that's me with the husband and two little ones. This page is included in the quick page set. I picked up the word art from Create with TLC blog.


I have a great little stacked paper to help you on your way to scrapping your memories. You can pick it up here or by clicking on the preview.


If you like this kit, you might want to head over to MMTS blog to see what other goodies you can find.

Happy scrapping. Have a blessed Thanksgiving and don't shop too much on Friday :)



2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete