Thursday, February 21, 2013

Speed–another great collab from MMTS & GPS

Speed. I am speed!" Start your engines and race on over to grab this fun new kit modeled after everyone’s favorite race car! Speed is topped up full of road signs, car parts, roads, and of course some of your favorite cars! Ready to take on pictures of your latest Disney trip, your 1st time driver, car races, road trips and more.

GPS_MMTS_Speed_PreviewFull

The elements and the paper previews on their own

GPS_MMTS_Speed_PreviewElementsGPS_MMTS_Speed_PreviewPaper

The worn papers and a huge pack of quick pages

GPS_MMTS_Speed_PreviewcardstockGPS_MMTS_Speed_Previewqp_zps19decc3d

and this kit came as a perfect time for me to scrap me and my little guy during this year’s pine wood derby for scouts

Mitchell_2013-01-29_LetsRacePineWoodDerby prev

and I seem to be into stacked papers lately, so here is another one to get you started. I hope you enjoy it.

bcalberti_Speed_MMTS&GPS_ProductPackagingStackedPaperFreebie web

As usual, Speed will be 40% off the first week (with the release date being 02/22/13). I hope this kit can find a place in your digital scrapping needs and if you need any other magically inspired kits check out Mommy Me Time Scrapper’s blog and store. In the store you will find: Magical, Kisses, Innocence, Believe, Dreams,  & Friend. Further down in my blog you’ll also find posting and freebies that match all of these kits and some other of Tammy’s releases.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment